Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hair u wear


I can never get my hair silky shiny perfect by myself and usually when I go dancing my own hair is a soaking mess within half an hour. So I was pretty excited to find Hairuwear - a Jessica Simpson/Ken Paves creation. I'm normally not a big fan of extensions, mostly because I don't really need them - I have long hair already but I thought I'd give these a try.

Here's the deal - the "hair" quality is really nice, not cheap looking like many others I've seen. The color match was also impressive. I have dark brown/black hair and the extensions blended right in. The only problem I've had with it so far is the clips that make the extensions stay in your hair. I've only had 15 minutes with it so far so I'm planning to give it a second try and will let you know how that goes. In the meantime if anyone has any tips on how to secure these, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment