Thursday, October 1, 2009

The boyfriend blazer..fun for tall and small alike



The boyfriend blazer is going to be a fun and practical trend for the Fall..the relaxed shape is the real selling point. As a petite I'm not normally a fan of clothes that are overly slouchy (I never jumped on the slouchy t-shirt wagon) but in this case, there is an undeniable chicness about this piece. I found three that I like that work for different reasons. This Kenzie blazer at the top right is cut beautifully and...isn't black..which is it's own selling point with me. You can see the stylist in this picture has managed to work the jacket in with plaid - two trends in one (ingenious or overdone depending on your perspective).

Victoria's Secret has one in Navy (below) that again I like for the cut and non-blackness. This one also makes me happy because of the nautical potential (think navy/white striped bateau shirt under the jacket and a thin gold necklace).









Last but not least, this J Crew one is a little heavier weight and could take you through Fall and Winter. It comes in black and copper colors and the ruffles give it an added point of interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment